Full-Time Production Manager
This vacancy is exclusive to Zenrec.
Our client Foyle Food Group is currently recruiting for a Production Manager based in Cinderford, Gloucestershire.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day production operations within the site and oversee a production team of over 200 staff once the site is operating at its full potential. With proven leadership skills you will be accountable for motivating staff to operate effectively and efficiently, with an emphasis on reducing production costs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of most progressive beef processing groups in the UK and Ireland.
To be considered for the position you must possess the following…
- Have over 3 year’s relevant management experience within a production environment in the meat industry.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Be self-motivated, confident and show enthusiasm and initiative.
- Be able to work under pressure within time constraints.
- Have the ability to make effective decisions.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Working knowledge of food legislation, health and Safety / personnel legislation.
- IT literate.
(Our client reserve the right to adjust the criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
- Excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
How to ApplyTo apply for this role contact Colin email@example.com or click on link below: http://www.zenrec.net/job/JobDetails.aspx?job_id=2643
1114 total views, 1 today