Full-Time Project Managers
Our client is a major building & civil engineer contactor is recruiting for a Project Managers. Applicants must be willing to travel throughout UK.
To be considered for the position of Project Manager you must have the following experience…
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a significant track record of achievement in the management of major building projects.
- Strong personal motivation, leadership qualities, excellent communication and organisational skills are all essential qualities.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
- Responsibilities include:
- Delivery of contracts within strict budget and timescale parameters;
- Effective planning and co-ordination of sub-contractors;
- Ensuring all contract variations are properly documented and agreed with clients;
- Managing relationships with local authorities, statutory bodies, architects and engineers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensuring compliance with quality and health and safety requirements.
- Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
How to ApplyTo apply simply contact Colin firstname.lastname@example.org or click on link below: http://www.zenrec.net/job/JobDetails.aspx?job_id=2639
2350 total views, 1 today